Monday, July 6, 2009

Give my Hug back

MissPot has started to refuse a hug or a kiss from me or V these days - mood dependent. This has now happened twice with V. The first time V gave her a big hug even though MissPot fussed and groaned about getting one. She said "I don't want your hug, I am giving it back to you'. She went back and hugged him.

Last night as they were rolling and playing the same thing happened upto the part where V hugged and she complained. This time V said "fine - can I have my hug back please? " - guess what she went and hugged him back! We are such con jobs - well we will use it as long as it works and she figures out otherwise ;-)

3 comments:

Raji P. said...

I hope she does not figure it out - but if she does, there's always the Bobo Tactic. Very very hard for even the most stubborn child to resist.

Sudharsana said...

What a classic... conning her to give you more hugs ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lol, that's a great strategy!