Tuesday, July 7, 2009

all signs of naughtiness

J is showing all signs of it - no surprise there!

Last night we were getting ready for bed and I lay J in his crib. I set him in the center of the pillow on his tummy and he saw the corner and slid himself down and grabbed the pillow case and started rubbing his gums with it. I pulled the pillow case out and put him back in the center. I turned around and was talking to V and MissPot and I caught J from the corner of my eye. He purposefully slid down and was chewing on the pillow case again. I looked at him and said "no - no" and he pulled out the case and gave me a big gleeful smile and went back to rubbing the pillowcase quickly on his gums before I could yank it from him again. The naughtiness in his eyes and smile is unbelieveable.

Happy 5th monthaversary pattappa! :)

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

Thats my boy. Happy 5 months CM :)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha let the fun begin. Happy 5 months!