Ok - I have finally over come the denial phase... yes we have our very first wiggaling pallu! It happened during lunch at school on the twentyfourthday of last month.. yes - it has taken me 2 weeks to accept it.
MissPot tried to open her kutti dubba with catsup in it and that is when she felt it.. she panicked .. she shed a few tears and once the teachers calmed her on what was happening she was GRINNNNING!!!!!!! When I went to pick her up I saw the BIGGGGGGGGEST GRINNNING running little girl coming towards me.. i figured she was happy about something that had happened. And then she told me and my heart stopped - i felt like I was going to collapse. We were barely done getting pallu - what is this wiggaling business. I screamed too (not in joy - but she does not know that!) We have told every person walking by us and so we are eagerly awaiting the famous pari to arrive.
BTW - she didn't break her tooth opening the dubba - you can see the tooth coming behind nice and big. You can also see the one next to it creeping behind so won't be long before we have 2 wiggaling pallu! YIKES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wiggaling - going, going, gone! I hear the Dallas Tooth Fairy is really cool.
Post a Comment