Young man is absolutely in love with dinosaurs...and trains and whales and dolphins and giraffes, zebras.. he apparently like only plant eaters. :)
I know I am missing out on blogging a lot of the cute things I enjoy with both of them each day but this one had to be blogged.
"amma - why do dinosaurs eat plants?"
6-7 mos ago when the obsession of dinosaurs started and J could barely talk he could still say out each different type of dinosaur and categorize them as plant eating or meat eating (and so I got educated too) The only way to get the kids up to bath from their playtime was to race them - they both would run to the top first and then we started the grumpy old troll game. They would wait up for me and block the way. I had to answer the riddle to get access upstairs. MissPot would usually ask the 'riddle'. And then one day J says no today is my turn and he asked me "amma - why do dinosaurs eat plants". Since then including tonight anytime he has nothing to say but wants to be part of a conversation out comes "Amma - can I ask/say something?" yes? "Why do dinosaurs eat plants"...Before we go to bed if MissPot has one last thing to say before she sleeps young man will do the same and say "amma - but i want to say something" and out comes the famous line. I have heard him use it in so many places and about a million times and I always wait for him to finish the question and give him the answer to hear his "oh - ok" .... i really doubt I will forget this.. but if I do.. reading this will definitely bring his voice back to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment