Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween fun!

MissPot enjoyed her first year trick or treating (what is it I went for amma ?? she can't remember what it is called! :) )

Anyway she got all dressed up as a butterfly and went holding her princess pink bucket and walked around the neighborhood with Appa in anticipation of "CANDY"! She was very excited. As instructed she took one candy at each house and was thrilled to have collected 2 lollipops by the end. She came home and ate one and saved the other for later. Her friend came over later and so she took her and went around with her again without her bucket this time.

They both came back into the house for a little bit and then R aunty decided to take them both to the street behind our house for some more trick or treating fun. So MissPot got all excited and everyone was bugging her to take her bucket and she kept refusing. So I asked her why don't you want to take your bucket? She said "No amma - I don't want anymore candy - I got 2 lollipops alredy - I want to go trick or treating now" Ok well go have fun!

2 comments:

Sudharsana said...

chweet kuttima ! Atusha here on the other hand got rained in and even y'day complained about how terrible this years' Halloween was. Little does he know it was the best halloween I had. The few candy that they got home, Kmoo promptly gave away to the kids who came to our door, in the rain and wind :) LOL

Era said...

Aww, how sweet. She has her priorities straight.