So MissPot is trying her linguistic skills and is venturing to speak in full sentences in English. For the benefit of all MissPot is quite fluent in speaking sentences in Tamil.... so comfortable that she bosses me around the house all day long in Tamil.
A couple of days ago she saw these two Lion Faced door knob photos that her appa took on our trip to Italy and said "I like singhams, i like singham photos, i like photo frames. Since then it has been I like ... (fill in the blanks with everything - for e.g. mugs, headboard, curtains etc.) Today Adi and Thatha got included on the I like list. Hmmm..... 3 days of I like and no signs of amma/appa.. we were feeling a little left out????
And then it happened. We were laying in the bed as she woke up from her afternoon nap.. Vinu and I snuggled in with her. She smiles, gives me a hug and a kiss and says I like amma and she hug her appa from the back and says I like appa! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............ we made the list! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let me know when mami makes the list :)
PS: love the name of the heroine of this blog. I wonder who chose it.
Post a Comment